Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update!!!

well, a lot has happened since I last wrote on here!!! I currently am doing better and have gotten my knee issues under control. We will see how long that lasts, but I guess pills and more pills for now!!! I am currently cooking our next little boy! We have decided to name him Gunner Scott. I am currently about 21 weeks along, so over half way there!!! We are all super excited to meet this new little guy!!! I know Ryder will be happy to have a little brother to play with!!!
Other than that I am finishing up some classes through the University of Phoenix and the Univesity of Riverside. I need then to clear my credential. I am very excited to almost be done, and it will be very rewarding to finally be done all together!
Well, more to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment