Saturday, February 6, 2010

good time...

So, I am thrilled to say I finally found a daycare for Ryder. I am so thrilled everytime I drop him off he smiles and gets all happy, but then when I pick him up he gets so mad at me when I put him in the carseat, like he doesn't want to leave. It got me thinking...when he starts learning how to talk, what word is he going to learn first? Ya, he is with me on the weekends and vacation days, but from 7 to 4 everyday he is at daycare and around the other kids. Is he going to learn their names first? Does he even miss me? I'm sure he does, but then again he gets so mad when we leave. Only time will tell!
I am getting professional pictures of Ryder on monday and can't wait. I have never had professional pictures done because I take my own pictures, but I am excited. Came across a good deal and couldn't pass it up. I'm hoping it all works out good! I am sure I am going to end up spending more after the pictures are done, but that's fine!
Josh is also working 6 days of the week now, which is nice because we have extra money coming in, but then he is never here to help me. He expects me to get everything done and it just doesn't work that way with a 4 month old. Oh well, at least he is helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment