Tuesday, July 27, 2010

been awhile

So been a while since I posted, but I have been BUSY!!!
The school year went good, and I ended up teaching summer school. School starts back up again on august 11th!

Ryder is now almost 10 months...he crawls all around, cruising on everything and now we are just waiting for him to start walking...he is growing up so fast...I take pictures of everything he does and videos too! I feel so bad that my parents and siblings can't see him grow up, but hopefully that will change soon! Ryder also has 8 teeth now and is always getting more...he is a great teether!

Josh and I are doing ok...we decided that when our lease is up, we might go our seperate ways if we can't work things out...we don't fight as much any more, we just are drifting apart and it sucks...really wish we could reconnect, but you never know what will happen.

I'm sure everything will work out in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment